Virtual Endurance Championshi Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
PS2 hardware question" or GT3 stole my roommate's soul

Répondre au sujet    Virtual Endurance Championshi Index du Forum » Catégories » GT3 Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
PS2 hardware question" or GT3 stole my roommate's soul
Auteur Message
johnkarlen

Message PS2 hardware question" or GT3 stole my roommate's soul Répondre en citant
Hello,

So we all have our own little ways of hiding from teh daystar. GT3 just happens to be my roommate's poison of choice. So after nearly beating the game last year, he's taken it up again, this time with the intention of getting no less than 100%. He's taken to playing it day and night quite literally. The only thing being that he's quite insistent that I allow him to keep the PS2 on for days at a time, so that he can play endurance races over the course of a few days. My PS2 is in a well- ventilated area and doesn't really get all that hot, even after over a day of play (although the air the fan blows out is quite warm). Nonetheless, could this sort of prolonged use damage my hardware at all? Should I drop an XOBX on my roommate in his sleep? Your suggestions,

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=736176
Infographic design service

Thank you

Dim 3 Juin - 07:50 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 3 Juin - 07:50 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Virtual Endurance Championshi Index du Forum » Catégories » GT3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation